Braamfin was funded in Braamfontein in 1989, it had changed ownership in 1994 and since then had moved its head office to Norwood Johannesburg.
One of Braamfin primary goal is to give you the client an affordable loan as quickly and efficiently as possible, as we realize that when you need money you need it fast.
Another primary goal is not to over indebt our clients, we strive to build long relationship with our clients rather then make a once off ‘quick buck’ on you back.
To that end we developed a sophisticated software that allow us to assess and determine a loan amount fast and efficiently without placing to much stress on you other financial obligations, that said we still treat each application individually and ‘bend’ the system wherever possible to assist our client in any way that we can.
A testimony to our service and product will be the fact that over 80% of our clients keep using us, some of them for over 20 years.
Braamfin is a registered credit provider and is regulated by the National Credit Regulator Braamin Reg. No. 1448
• Loans from R1000.00 to R8000.00
• Money in your account within 24 hours
• Repayment by 3 to 6 equal monthly installments
• Repayments done via a debit order instruction
• Loan can be settled at any time (no settlement penalty charged)
• Fast and easy application – you can apply online, by phone, fax or email (no need for supporting documents at this stage)
• Initial approval within minutes
• You must have a valid South African ID
• You must be over 21 years old
• You must be permanently employed and over 4 months with current employer
• Your salary must be paid directly into a debit able bank account
• If you listed on one of the credit bureau we will still do our best to assist you
• Regrettably we cannot assist you if you are under administration, sequestration or debt review
Simply fill in and submit the application form, be as accurate as possible to prevent delays in processing, should you need assistant our consultant are waiting for your call.
Once application received, we will conduct a credit check on your details and will inform you of the results within minutes, and will ask you for few documents – copy of your SA ID, your latest pay slip, and three months bank statement (you may submit these documents together with your application to speed up the process).
Upon receiving your documents we will conduct a credit assessment and will inform you of the maximum loan amount that you can receive.
If terms and conditions accepted by you, you’ll need to sign an agreement (can be done by fax or email) and loan amount will be transferred into your account